Issue#500/Glen Campbell

 500 Entries today! If you stayed with the journal since I began, thank you. If you'd like to continue reading my stuff here's a way:

1. To the far right of the title and at the bottom near the comments section,  you'll see a triangular little sign with a ball on each end

2. Click on that little sign

3. Choose "link" and copy/paste that link into your bookmarks

4. Or just send me an e-mail by clicking my name which is under the title highlighted in blue

Until I can figure out how to get Blogger to accept a "subscribe" button that's the way we'll have to do it - sorry. Of course, you can also put the journal title on your desktop as a shortcut, but I will leave that to you.

=========================================================

As you know, we lost a great guitarist and singer not too long ago - Glen Campbell. You probably have your own favorite song by Glen, so I won't post one here, but I did want to share with you a talk his wife Kim gave at a Senior Citizen Center while he was still alive and suffering from Alzheimer's.



 


 This is why we need to support Alzheimer's Research, folks. We're losing so many people at too young an age and we need to find a way to stop it.

Thanks as always for reading.

Bill

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skipping Ahead A Bit In The Memoirs

My EOAD Support FORCE

President Biden Plans To End Covid Emergency On May 11th