From The "Draft" Vault ca. 2015 - Author Unknown



On Aging (Apologies To Dr. Seuss)

I cannot see
I cannot pee
I cannot chew
I cannot screw
Oh, my God, what can I do?
My memory shrinks
My hearing stinks
No sense of smell
I look like hell
My mood is bad -- can you tell?
My body's drooping
Have trouble pooping
The Golden Years have come at last
The Golden Years can kiss my ass!

=====================================================
===============================================
If you know the author, please let me know in the comments, and I will attribute.

Thanks

Bill

Please don't forget to register and join my team here:The Walk To End Alzheimer's

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skipping Ahead A Bit In The Memoirs

My EOAD Support FORCE

President Biden Plans To End Covid Emergency On May 11th