Congratulations, "Underdog" Bobby Finke - OLYMPIAN - Gold Medallist

 I know: This ain't about dementia or cancer.

What it is about is a young American named Bobby Finke who exemplifies the American Spirit by giving it that extra "push" when it counted.

My own favorite Olympic sport is fencing, and I may write about that later, but right now, my "Star of The Show" is Bobby. When clicking on the below link, you may see the "Video Is Unavailable". Just click "Watch On YouTube" to see it.


With 74 more days until "The Walk To End Alzheimer's" I hope this happens to us on October 16th. Not only do I plan for "Team Where To, Bud" to make our $100.00 goal, but we'll go all the way to $1,000.00! 

 Click the link below to join our team and/or donate. You can even walk from home! Thanks for reading, and Bobby Finke, YOU ROCK! 

Go here to join the team and/or donate to The Walk.......
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skipping Ahead A Bit In The Memoirs

My EOAD Support FORCE

President Biden Plans To End Covid Emergency On May 11th