Diff'rent Strokes For Diff'rent Folks? Really?

 I don't know if that's true anymore, brothers and sisters. Now we all have to protect ourselves against one common enemy, and he's not in a tank. "He" works on us from the inside.

You think I may be on a different tangent here?

You're right. This one isn't something for the memoirs or pulled out of my so-called "history".

It's about the Truth.

I won't beleaguer you with the latest news. If you're here on my Journal, then you get credit for at least some smarts. 😛

This entry is about the absolute least you must do if you have already decided to cast your fate to the wind, as it were.

Before I begin, fairness dictates I tell you I don't believe in an Interventionist God. Oh, I believe in a higher power, just not that He's going to pull our "fat out of the fire" because it suits Him to do so,

So if you've decided all you hear about Covid and its latest variant is "fake news", here's what you need to do put in the form of a list according to yours truly. There may and will be more and it is subject to change, but for today, July 20th, 2021, this is it.

  • Please don't hurt anyone else because you don't believe what is happening
  • At the very least, keep your distance from the rest of us (see #1)
  • When you see it going bad (now), prep for the worst and look after your family (see#1)
  • Life insurance up to date? Got enough? How do you know? Find out. (see #1)
  • Got a will? Make sure it still works and that the right people are its beneficiaries, (see #1)
  • Leave some instructions for at least a memorial service.
That's it for now. If you'll notice, I referenced back to #1 in four out of 6 of my suggestions. That is because if you've already decided this is all BS, you should at least not hurt anyone else before you go "Full-Tilt Boogie Meschugge" . ("Meschugge" is my favorite Yiddish word and it means "crazy"). No, I am not Jewish. I was raised in the Catholic faith. But not hurting others is what I'm about, and you should be as well.

There are other "suggestions" (invest in gold, maybe being one) and I'll update the list as they occur to me.

Before I conclude, a word about the last bulleted item: the memorial.

I figure that no matter what, you were a good, decent human at some point, and your loved ones (those you leave behind) will want to pay tribute to that man or woman. Whatever reason left you has nothing to do with anything except for those who survive you.

Oh. Did I hurt your feelings? I hope so. 

Oh! Did I leave one out? "Get vaccinated"? But that's what this is about, brothers and sisters! It's because you won't get vaccinated I felt the need to make this journal entry. If you got vaccinated but still feel it's all BS, well at least there's a little bit of you still in there.

Thanks for reading and be wise. Please.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skipping Ahead A Bit In The Memoirs

My EOAD Support FORCE

President Biden Plans To End Covid Emergency On May 11th