Are You FOLLOWING The Journal ("Blog")?

 If so, please be aware that as of August, I will no longer be able to notify you of new posts by e-mail. That service will be discontinued, so if you want to continue to follow me, I suggest you note my web address (www.wheretobud.blogspot.com) somewhere. 

You would honor me if you'd find a place for me on your desktop, for instance, but as long as you have it somewhere you won't have to google it every time.

Thanks

Bill

EDITED TO ADD: The name of the service to be discontinued is "Feedburner", so if by chance you get a note from them or you continue to get notifications about the journal, please let me know. I did some monkeying around with the settings which MAY allow the service to continue notifying you, but I won't know unless I find out from you.

Thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skipping Ahead A Bit In The Memoirs

My EOAD Support FORCE

President Biden Plans To End Covid Emergency On May 11th