Rep. Senator Jim Bunning: Do We Need To Feel SORRY For This Guy?

Click on the title link for the story.....

So what is this guy's agenda????

He isn't running for re-election, yet at every turn, he blocks the extension of unemployment and COBRA insurance benefits for millions!

He speaks very cavalierly about missing a basketball game to be present to vote and then just as cavalierly dismisses those who could benefit most from his vote!

John Stewart of The Daily Show said it best when he suggested this guy should be paged to a phone to get him the hell out of the room, so the vote could commence and PASS!

So my question is: Is the senator mentally challenged or just a stubborn ass?

Or worse, a "cry-baby" thumbing his nose at his party-members as he leaves office?

"Naaa-Naa-Naa-Naa-Naaaa! Guess I showed you guys! Now I'm taking my toys and [Cartman]screw you guyyys, I'm going hoewmm![/Cartman]"

If he's mentally challenged, (and how would we know?), maybe we should reach out to him and invite him to visit www.alz.org and get to know us.

If it's it the other, we should still feel sorry for him and be glad he's leaving office, the poor dear.

Neither one of those issues should make a "hill of beans" to me, brothers and sisters. I don't get unemployment and my COBRA just ran out (which means the dementia meds will soon be gone).

But I DO care about my neighbor, and though I try to be apolitical here in this blog, this shit angers me.

Here's another guy who's pissed off.

Careful, this ain't Johnny Cash you're about to hear, but I'll bet you'll think of JR when you hear and watch this song......



Don't forget the animals!

The Animal Rescue Site



Thanks

Bill

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skipping Ahead A Bit In The Memoirs

My EOAD Support FORCE

President Biden Plans To End Covid Emergency On May 11th