I Think We Need To Talk About This

I've been trying to lift everyone's spirits with my crazy and funny ways, but this ain't funny anymore.

Click on the title for the latest Alzheimer's Disease figures so far and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Now the chances are, you know someone with this awful disease. The numbers are just too great, and in my opinion, they are overwhelming.

We appeal, we appeal and we appeal. We write letters to our congress persons, but what good does it do?

LOOK at the damn FIGURES and divide 'em out!

Do you see what I mean????

It ain't just one race! It's all races, Godammit!

So what are we going to do? Cry for the death of our loved ones who succumb to Alzheimer's?

SURE WE ARE! That's only right! We will mourn them! It isn't their fault!

But what else can we do????

WE CAN FIGHT!

Don't y'all think this shit has gone on long enough????

No more begging.

Let's go to demanding!

Think about what I wrote just now next time you lose someone close to you because of this dreadful disease, and ask yourself, "What could I have done?"

Let me leave you with this thought: Just where do you think the money to save our Alzheimer's patients is going?

Certainly not where it should!

WHY do you think Europe is so far ahead of us in meds to arrest (and maybe even cure AD?)

It's because even though the meds have been tested there and have made a difference, OUR FDA is dragging its feet while thousands die!

And why do you think that is, my friends?

Money, perhaps?

SURELY not!



I know: It's a repeat. So what? It still fits.


The Animal Rescue Site


Thanks for thinking of the four-footed ones!

Bill

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skipping Ahead A Bit In The Memoirs

My EOAD Support FORCE

President Biden Plans To End Covid Emergency On May 11th