Alzheimer's Memory Walk Coming Up

The Georgia Chapter of the Alzheimer's Association will once again be participating in October.

My counsellor Suzette writes that this is the most important fund-raiser for AD research of the year, so please click the title above, which will take you to The Memory Walk homepage.

The Georgia team has been the front-runner in fund-raising for the past three years and we need everyone's help to put us out front again this year.

Please take a look at the page in title link above to see how you can help.

I will be including reminders in my blogs from here on out as well.

Thanks

Bill

I know this is a "replay", but I think it serves as a good reminder:



The Animal Rescue Site

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skipping Ahead A Bit In The Memoirs

My EOAD Support FORCE

President Biden Plans To End Covid Emergency On May 11th