I Ain't Sayin' Shit One Way Or The Other, But.....

...... every now and then I wake up and feel a little gray matter has trickled out onto my pillow and I know my friend Johnny L.A. from the Straight Dope has been in there, trepanning again.

Lord knows what he expects to find in that poor slab of organ I call a brain, but here's what he said he found this time:



That first part kinda sounds like Jaimie Brockett singing about the USS Titanic, only a lot funnier, but the last part, I swear he made up. Or it came from a Python picture.

Sure didn't come from MY brain.

It's still on tunnels and donuts!

John?

Thanks for the laughs when I need 'em the most.

Bill

CLICKEN SIE UND FEEDEN SIE! Danke!

The Animal Rescue Site

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skipping Ahead A Bit In The Memoirs

My EOAD Support FORCE

President Biden Plans To End Covid Emergency On May 11th