Lotsa Catching Up To Do

For about two months now, due to some mistakes I made here with passwords and usernames and such, I have been unable to blog and communicate with y'all.

Now, due to Becks and her Bill (in Scotland) I am once again able to publish, and in the next few days will catch you up on all things "Bud".

In an earlier post (now in the archives), I started writing some of my memoirs (growing up in Germany, etc) and I plan on continuing this now that the blog is up and running again.

While you wait (not long, promise), here's a little bit of musical "Bill Memorabilia": A resurrected tape of the first band I was ever in called The Watchmen. This tape is 46 years old and was in surprisingly good shape when we listened back to it after uploading it to YouTube.

If you decide to listen, keep several things in mind:

1. It's a raw , live performance with mistakes

2. There will be places where there's a bad splice and where the music seems to drop out

3. The music isn't balanced. Meaning you might hear a very strong bass line at times.

4. It was recorded in an old radio station's "preacher's pit".



You can listen to all three parts by clicking on "More from TheWatchmen1965" and choosing part 2 and 3.....


The Animal Rescue Site


Please remember to click and feed.

Thanks

Bill

Comments

Anonymous said…
I posted this on your Watchman YouTube page, so I'll just copy it here.

Way cool DAB, another project up and running.

I love the sound of the raw, garage bands.

Special memories that you will always cherish from the past that you now can share with the world.

Alas for those that never sing,
But die with all their music in them!
~Oliver Wendell Holmes

What's next?

Oh yeah, just so you don't feel so bad about forgetting passwords and usernames, I also think I signed up for a Google Account, but can't remember my username or password either, to sign in here. That's why I sign in as anonymous.

Luv ya, Becks

Popular posts from this blog

Skipping Ahead A Bit In The Memoirs

My EOAD Support FORCE

President Biden Plans To End Covid Emergency On May 11th