Physical Changes

I've written a lot about the mental changes, but as the body ages, it continues to deteriorate, and not just mentally.

I don't mean this to sound like a whine, okay, but you've read my notes about the embedded kidney stone, and the rheumatoid arthritis, right?

Well, now my neck's getting stiff (I thought it was a transient side effect from the lumbar puncture) and my primary care doc tells me it's a worsening of the arthritis.

Okay, fine. I can deal with that too, but give me chance to at least "catch up", okay????

What I am trying to convey to you is that it isn't only the Alzheimer's which needs to be considered in us so-called "Senior Citizens", it is the body as well.

I am hoping that the upcoming changes in our nation's health-care system will help to alleviate that problem, but I do not see how it can without raising taxes, OR "robbing Peter to pay Paul".

Some good news: I recently began riding my road bike, (The "Dallas to Dallas" Trek 1000) again, and I'm feeling really good about that. I love being out in the open air and almost getting hit by 18 Wheelers as I ride down the highway! *LOL*

Hell, I've got Alzheimer's!

What worse thing could happen?

Y'all have got to permit me my "Gallows Humor"! Otherwise I'll never make it!

"Once more into the breach, dear friends!"

(Well a lot more, actually, if you want to help my Paulding Humane Society! )



I have a song for you. You can hear and see it if you click on the title of this blog.

I saw it the other night on television and it reminded me that I am a "friend" to all kinds of music. No special meaning, just click and enjoy, okay?

Thanks

Bill

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skipping Ahead A Bit In The Memoirs

My EOAD Support FORCE

President Biden Plans To End Covid Emergency On May 11th