WOW! Another Month Whizzes By!

Sorry to have been MIA for so long, guys and ladies, but there really hasn't been a whole lot news-worthy going on with the "German Boy" of late, so we'll make this entry a compilation of sorts, okay?

So I finally had the eyelid surgery and am still recovering from that. I don't get out in public much anyway, but everyone who's seen me tells me I look like I've been "rode hard and put up wet".
I'll post some "before and after" pictures a little later.
===============================================================
===============================================================

In addition to posting to my blog, I have also begun writing about my dementia on my Facebook page. This gets news and information "out there" a little faster and gives me a chance to do some Q&A "live", as it were. If you, as a subscriber to my blog want to befriend me, find me under the name "Wilhelm Trommler" there. I've had to delete the "Bill Craig" FB account due to some hacking shenanigans, so that's the reason for the nom de plume. Those of you who know me, will be able to figure out the "joke" behind the name. This will also give us a chance to chat, which I would enjoy since I spend so much time on the computer anyway.
=================================================================
=================================================================

Recently I underwent an MRI to find out why I am having pain ("burning" and "stabbing") in both my upper thighs. What I found out to some degree changes the dynamic of my dementia in a somewhat "positive" way.

I have what is known as a "C3 Compression/Hernia" on my cervical cord. I also have pain in my shoulder and numbness in my fingers and I have no reflexes in either arm. No reflexes = Neuropathy.

This will require surgery, and it is tentatively scheduled for early January.

So you're thinking, "What's positive about this, Bill?"

This: A few of the symptoms I have heretofore attributed to my Stage IV Alzheimer's could be due to the C3 problem and may go away with the surgery. For example, my clumsiness and my gait and my periodic incontinence have become worse and more frequent of late, and although the surgery won't do anything for the dementia, it will at least remove these symptoms by reclassifying them.
===========================================================
===========================================================

Unconventional Treatments for Alzheimer's Dementia: My Ongoing Mission To Try Everything I Can Get My Hands On To See What Works

Coconut Oil

For the past week, I've been eating (or drinking, in its liquid state) 2 tablespoons of this stuff and using myself as a kind of rough "control' to see if this helps my Alzheimer's. I have tried this before, but feel that I really didn't give it a chance so I'm trying once more.

When I first found out about the coconut oil on an Alzheimer's message board, I did some research and found the following:

If you decide to try this for yourself or a loved one, be sure to buy "EXTRA VIRGIN" not
"EXTRA SLUTTY" coconut oil. :)
=========================================================
=========================================================

Thanks to all of you for reading, tell someone about the blog and most of all, let me know if I can help you in any way. You can communicate with me in the comments section or at wolkenlaufer@gmail.com.

Please remember to click on the purple icon below to help us feed and care for unwanted pets. It costs nothing and please do it often.

See y'all next time!

Bill
========================================================
========================================================

======================================================
======================================================
The Animal Rescue Site



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skipping Ahead A Bit In The Memoirs

My EOAD Support FORCE

President Biden Plans To End Covid Emergency On May 11th