Time To Get Your Affairs In Order.

What, all of them???? Well, okay, but I don't know where some of those chicks live anymore! *JOKE*

But really, at 62 I'm beginning to have those "Well, it's been a good life" thoughts, and I wonder if any of y'all who are my age do too? Is this the age at which one "prepares" himself for "Mr. Death"? If so, I guess I'll go quietly, but I have to admit, I have been scared to die all my life up till now. I've never thought I'd live forever, but now that I have this shitty disease, I do think about it a lot. Hopefully with a little humor.

======================================================
======================================================

In other news, I got this in my e-mail this morning.

As I wrote on my FB page this morning, I hate to be a Killjoy about this but having been involved as an advocate and visited our nation's Capitol and spoken with Senators and staff, I see this as a "Get 'em off our backs!" measure more than anything else. Yeah, the wording's nice: "We can no longer ignore Alzheimers....", but the problem has always been funding for research. That said, I have to say it's at least a step in the right direction. For me and others like me, unless there's a huge breakthrough, it may be too late, but with people being diagnosed as young as in their 30's, and one every 70 seconds, perhaps this will be an impetus for our politicians to get the hell off the dime.

Just my 2 cents, but everyone involved with the project has and is working hard to get funding for research and many of us can't wait until 2025.

=========================================================
=========================================================

A little satire for ya?



========================================================
========================================================

Please help me feed unwanted animals by clicking here:
The Animal Rescue Site

Thanks, see you next time!

Bill


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skipping Ahead A Bit In The Memoirs

My EOAD Support FORCE

President Biden Plans To End Covid Emergency On May 11th