Day One Of The Improved Format

Hey Everyone

As promised, here I am on the blog which has been set to "invitation only". Some of you have already been invited and are ready to read, and some have not. These are folks who haven't followed the blog in some time, and some who are no longer followers at all, so it will take some time to build the readership again. But no worries, at least this way I can control who reads and/or posts here.

Thanks for hanging in there with me (I started this in 2008) and I'll continue to keep you informed as to any changes.

Welcome to all the new "kids".

Thanks and please remember to click and feed the animals. It's free!

The Animal Rescue Site
Bill

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skipping Ahead A Bit In The Memoirs

My EOAD Support FORCE

President Biden Plans To End Covid Emergency On May 11th