Carolyn Walker Parrish: A "Go To"-"Can Do" Lady

I don't usually do tributes on this blog, but I just cannot pass this one up!

A couple of years ago, I did a bicycle ride called "C2CR2C" ("The Carrollton To Carrollton Ride To Care"), for unwanted animals in shelters, "No-Kill", and the "Spay, Neuter and Adopt", program of the Humane Society. Take a look at my website from that time and get to know Carolyn better, because she is one lady who is definitely worth knowing.

Let me tell you what she did for us: As time got closer and closer to begin the ride from Carrollton, TX back here to Carrollton, GA, my team and I were getting increasingly worried that we wouldn't have a place to spend the night at every stop unless we spent the night in our support van.

Well, up to the plate steps Carolyn, and proceeds to knock 9 home runs out of the "ballpark", by finding us hotels who were willing to support us in return for mentions and signs on the side of the van. Because Google has a policy of no ads within my blog, I can't say any more than that, except that she ROCKS.

She and her husband Mike (a fellow veteran) are retiring and preparing to travel, so I wanted to get this in before they hit the highway (so to speak).

So thank you a million times, Carolyn and Mike and may God bless you and keep you in all your travels wherever they may lead.




As Carolyn and Mike do, please don't forget the animals and click to feed!

The Animal Rescue Site

Thanks very much!

Bill

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skipping Ahead A Bit In The Memoirs

My EOAD Support FORCE

President Biden Plans To End Covid Emergency On May 11th