Incontinent? Moi?????



Yup, me. As much as it pains me to say it to you here, after about a month of barely making it to the bathroom, I have now begun to dribble (No, not as in basketball, smarties!).

Is my brain "getting the message" too late? This may be the case, according to my research. It could also be due to my neck/cervical problem which has now developed a numb spot in the back of my head. This, as my doctor told me, is one of the attendant effects of the arhtritic problem which they've wanted to fix for a couple of months now, but which I have had to  delay, due to Dondra's health and her inablity to have the same surgery because of her pulmonary hypertension and arrythmias.

I wonder if they make Speedo Depends?



Gotta run for now.

Thanks for remembering the animals!

The Animal Rescue Site

Thanks

Bill

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skipping Ahead A Bit In The Memoirs

My EOAD Support FORCE

President Biden Plans To End Covid Emergency On May 11th