A Long-Time Friend And Fellow Animal Lover

Sharon Amaya, MD was my consulting physician on the first Texas to Georgia bicycle ride I ever did (www.d2d4wetnoses.com). She and I worked together in the ER, and she was also the friend I confided in when I noticed something going wrong in my brain.

I haven't seen her in 3 years, but we keep in touch via facebook, and I'd like to share with you some pictures of her and some of her other friends from a recent vacation:



Sharon and Greg Amaya and friend. Both Sharon and Greg are ER docs and world travellers. Pearl Jam is probably the one band they'd drop anything (hopefully not a patient! lol) for!

Oh, yeahhhh! Can't forget this one: It's the dolphin's "Oh, shit! Not again!" picture of Sharon and Greg kissing over their friend's head. Look closely at their friend's face!.....



A little something appropriate to your last vacation, Sharon. Listen to it when you need to relax and remember.

And thanks for everything!



Please remember to click and feed. If you'd like to be sent a daily reminder, go to the "register" tab and fill it out.
The Animal Rescue Site

Hope you enjoyed this little "different" blog entry, and Sharon, I remember our work together with much fondness.

Thanks

Bill

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skipping Ahead A Bit In The Memoirs

My EOAD Support FORCE

President Biden Plans To End Covid Emergency On May 11th