D Update #6

Hidascan (of her gallbladder) done today in nuclear medicine. That took about three hours due to the contrast not visualizing the organ, so they gave her 2mg of morphine and that relaxed the valve which goes into the gallbladder, so they could see inside.

If I had 2 mg morphine, I'd show you all kinds of valves!

Other things we know is that D is anemic, so the doctor is going to put her on an iron drip beginning tomorrow.

Meanwhile, she's laughing and kidding with family who are here as I write, so I know she's feeling much better and the atrial fib is leaving her alone.

So after a busy afternoon, we're going to settle down and watch some movies on my mini DVD player and go to bed early for a change.



Thanks!

Bill

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skipping Ahead A Bit In The Memoirs

My EOAD Support FORCE

President Biden Plans To End Covid Emergency On May 11th