"Don't You Remember?"

I hear that on the average of 10 times a week these days, and it's not her fault, it's just a natural thing, and I do forget a lot of things - sometimes only 3 minutes after I am told them.

I do it so much that I have begun compensating for this as well.

For instance, one might hear me ask, "When, who, what, where....... did you say (example) is, was, etc."

Well, she may have said it, or I may have imagined it, but either way, it avoids the "don't you remember" phrase.

In other news:

Here we are less than a month until the Ride To Care (www.c2cr2c.com) and we are in last minute aggravation stage, meaning that one of two of our sponsors may not come through for us.

This means, of course, a lot of time spend on the phone or online by yours truly, many sleepless nights and hardly any time to train decently, but we'll make it. I have two very good friends who are there for me come rain or shine: BillDL and Becks and they won't let me get "down in the dumps".

So, back to remembering. Do you have trouble remembering stuff? do you have trouble remembering stuff 5-6 times a day, and do you sometimes not want to talk to anyone at all for fear of being looked at like you're from Mars because you should already know what you're asking about?

Strangely enough, (or not strangely at all) I* don't have any trouble remembering anniversaries.

Today would have been my Mom's 82nd birthday, for example and I have another important anniversary coming up the 18th of this month.

Funny how the brain works, isn't it?

In keeping with the "remembrance" theme.......





And just so you don't forget me and the Ride to Care......



That's just BillDL having a little fun with the pics shot earlier this month! To see the originals, go to the website (www.c2cr2c.com) and please don't forget to sign the guestbook! It would mean a lot to me!

Also remember to click to feed......

The Animal Rescue Site


Thanks!

Bill

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skipping Ahead A Bit In The Memoirs

My EOAD Support FORCE

President Biden Plans To End Covid Emergency On May 11th