It's Been A Week, And It's Only Half Over!

Went to see my main doc today, Dr. Battle, and he ROCKS!

Knew I had no insurance and allowed me to pay a very low fee for my visit. And wrote my scrips for Lasix, Allopurinal and Darvocet, which I use when I need it.

I asked him to please not order any bloodwork, because we cannot afford it, so he didn't.

I told him this was the last time I would see him, because I could not afford the visits, the labwork, nor the meds he prescribes: Azor being the most expensive.

I will run out of the Lamiktal at the end of next week, so I am trying to "wean" myself down right now.

The Wellbutrin will last another week and a half, but I have to see the shrink to get refills, but because the COBRA ran out, I owe him $140.00 instead of the usual co-pay of $30.00.

Yes my dear Becks, the cheap clinic is already in the works, as is my request to hurry up my SSDI and the meds I can get free or for very little money.

Sucks to be me, Ah reckon!

But PLEASE don't forget the 4-footers!

It's MUCH worse for them than it is for us!

The Animal Rescue Site



And here's a little tune for clicking the above....... THANK YOU!

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=1wHHkrcr0eI


Thanks

Bill

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skipping Ahead A Bit In The Memoirs

My EOAD Support FORCE

President Biden Plans To End Covid Emergency On May 11th