C2C R2C

Okay, I alluded to this in a previous entry, but since we've now had two organizational meetings, I'll let the cat out of the bag (so to speak) officially.

Two years ago, some of you may remember, I rode my bicycle 800 miles from Dallas TX back to Dallas, GA to support my (then) local humane society and the national Humane Society's "Spay, Neuter and Adopt" educational project.

Well, I'm doing it again this year, in September, this time from Carrollton TX back here to Carrollton, GA (again about 800 miles).

Y'all, I'm slowly going crazy (ier) just sitting here stagnating, and I have GOT to do something useful, and, as I can still pedal my bicycle, I'm going to do that. For the animals.

Anyone who knows me, knows I am passionate about animal welfare, and since this could very well be the last time I can do this, I WANT to do it very badly, so I will.

We'll be launching a website for The Carrollton To Carrollton Ride To Care soon. I'll let y'all know......

Click on the title link for a very heart-warming story about an animal rescue. Awwwwww's allowed and encouraged.

Thanks

B~

The Animal Rescue Site

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skipping Ahead A Bit In The Memoirs

My EOAD Support FORCE

President Biden Plans To End Covid Emergency On May 11th