Just got a message from Becks, and apparently I kinda got my "wires crossed" about DEB (Bill from Scotland), so try to follow along as I try to get myself out of this "mess", okay?
1. Yes, he is Becks' guy and he lives in Scotland and among other things, is a guitarist/singer.
2. But he doesn't have an internet radio station, another guy from the US does and goes by the name "djsarg".
3. Because I put two and two together and came up with 5, I mistakenly thought Bill had AD, which he does not. djsarg, however, does and posts on the Alzheimer's forum about his radio station on the web. Becks helped him post on the AD forum a couple of times, just as she has helped me with my probs.
4. Bill from Scotland also helped me (through e-mails) find sarg's station, which is another thing that threw me off the track.
5. Jesus, what a cluster-eff, huh? But that's my life these days.
6. My apologies for the misinformation, but the stuff about my podcast is all correct information.
7. The YouTube "In A Big Country" is for Bill from Scotland.
Again, sorry to all concerned.
As y'all was! (That's southern for "As you were!")
Bill (DAB) from "Somewhere Out There" - apparently.