Y'all Have A Wonderful Weekend!

I have a very busy week coming up, with lots of appointments, testing, etc., so I'm going to kick back and relax with my in-laws at West Point Lake, to rest up.

Last week wasn't too spectacular, and I needed a little extra help from my EOAD Association friends, and BeckyP sent me this clip - which pretty much says it all, thank you, Becky.



As I am sure y'all are aware, I can be counted on to provide some "food for thought" every now and then, so I'll be back "when the week is new.....and I'll have more ideas for you" (love you, Fred Rogers!), and we'll continue the "Saga of Billy The Kid - German Style", as well.

Thanks, and don't forget the critters!

Bill

The Animal Rescue Site

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skipping Ahead A Bit In The Memoirs

My EOAD Support FORCE

President Biden Plans To End Covid Emergency On May 11th