www.alz.org

Although this blog is about me, I would not be writing it if it weren't for this wonderful organization and how they have helped me, so I have been remiss in speaking of them in this blog, and I'd like to correct that now, if I may.

Chances are, you know someone or of someone, who has the disease. Being that every 72 seconds an Alzheimer's diagnosis is made, odds are that you do, and if you do, please put them in touch with the nearest Alzheimer's chapter. You'd be surprised at how much they are doing with so little funding.

The best thing I could have done for myself was to seek out my local chapter, and find my counsellor, Suzette. Yes, I began this blog way before going to that first meeting, but it was that first meeting which strengthened my resolve to continue it, and continue to learn about the symptoms so that at least I can answer questions intelligently.

So again, if you or someone you know needs help, go to www.alz.org, find the map click on your state and find your nearest local chapter. There is little enough help and funding, so please avail yourself of what there is. They are there for you!

I have some very exciting news to share! This blog has been linked to by Natalie and her very fine site at www.dailydementianews.com and we'd like to return that kindness, so look for a link in the gateway of my blog.

Natalie, thank you very much for your kind words, and our very best wishes for your Dad. He must be very proud of such a devoted daughter!

On to other "bidness"......

Monday, this blog logged 162 clicks and today we are already up to 103 and here in Georgia it's onll just after 4 pm. THAT IS AfrigginSTOUNDING (don't you just love the way some folks can make up a whole new word by inserting some slang?????*LOL*) for a weekday, and I have to think (again) that at least 80% of the folks who clicked on the blog also clicked on......

The Animal Rescue Site



Because.......

Paulding Humane Society is once again in the TOP TEN. Number TEN, Baby!

Here's some music to get y'all motivated to move us all the way to number EINZ!



"Be kind to your four-footed friends, 'cause a dog may be somebody's mother......"

(Just made that up right here on the spot!) *S*


What a great couple of days! Thanks for reading the blog and thanks for helping the animals and my shelter. Please remember to KEEP ONNNN CLICKIN', because we can do this thing, and y'all are doing me a great honor with your kindness.

I heard this one on one of my frequent trips home to Germany. It's especially for the ladies. Enjoy!



Thanks, as always

Bill

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skipping Ahead A Bit In The Memoirs

My EOAD Support FORCE

President Biden Plans To End Covid Emergency On May 11th