What Was It I Wrote About "The Truth"?

What was it I wrote, Kids?

Did I reference a bible quote?

Did I write "I will be honest, sometimes brutally so. John 8:32: "And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

Did I write that????

Yes, I did.

I wrote that.

And I never ever BLUFF, so don't EVER lay down your cards thinking I might, because I will have the Jack and Queen of Hearts pissing in both your ears SIMULTANEOUSLY, and I WILL make them smile and laugh as it happens!

A lot of things are going to be happening VERY FAST from here on out, and the truth WILL be told, because the person telling the TRUTH has absolutely NOTHING to gain or lose!

The person telling the truth is dying, so hide and watch!

And go home and cry.

Go home and cry.

Comments

Jo said…
Yo, Dude! Whats up? I am trying to figure your post out, but am at a loss. Hopefully you will clear things up for us tomorrow. I liked your Easter bunny story. You really should be a writer as your story telling abilities are great! Oh yeah, that is probably why you started a blog. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and touch base with you again. Sun has been shining here finally after about a week of rain, so that is nice. Well, got to get in my little bed. Hang in there! Joophta
Margaret said…
Hey, Bill, just hoping for some response from you because I'm having a hard time figuring out what you meant by that post.

Take care.

Margaret

P.S. The two people I know whose SOs are suffering from Alzheimer don't understand English. I was wondering if you'd agree to my translating your blog into French-- as best I can.
Bill Craig said…
My apologies to both of you for the cryptic post.

Blame it on the dementia, blame it on me, "Blame It On The Bossa Nova!" :)

Thanks for hanging with me. I can't explain right now, but there WILL be one forthcoming, I promise.

Bill
Bill Craig said…
Oh, and Margaret?

Of course it is okay to translate my words, Dear, and thank you for thinking that much of me to want to do that.

Bill
Beth said…
Bill, I hope things are okay, I miss talking to you,so hang in there, k?

Popular posts from this blog

Skipping Ahead A Bit In The Memoirs

My EOAD Support FORCE

President Biden Plans To End Covid Emergency On May 11th