Newt And Alzheimer's?

I knew him as "Professor" Newt Gingrich, back in the day.

Back in the day when he taught me Poli Sci at was then known as West Georgia College.

I had him in my radio studio when he ran for office, and later I supported him in his run for Congress, and you know the rest, right?

Here he is in support of Alzheimer's. Read and discuss. Please.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=31290&keywords=alzheimer

You may need to copy and paste, sorry. I have forgotten how to create a hyperlink.

Thanks to my "BRO" (Skip) for forwarding this to me! Love you, little brother!

Okay, I alluded to it in the last entry, so here it is. Enjoy!



MORE COWBELL! ;)


Thanks

Bill

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skipping Ahead A Bit In The Memoirs

My EOAD Support FORCE

President Biden Plans To End Covid Emergency On May 11th