Alzheimer's Video #3

Just occurred to me we never finished the 3-part series of videos with the lithpy doctor who has slouch posture, so here's the last of the three.



Among the meds he mentioned, I am on Exelon and Namenda for the dementia and on Cymbalta and Welbutrin for the depression.

Unfortunately, weed (proven very beneficial for AD) is illegal, or I'd be one happy grandpappy!

Tomorrow (Thursday) is my neuro-psych test, and it's an all-day event, so keep me in your thoughts, please. Maybe when I'm done tomorrow evening, I'll be ready to join these guys.


See ya

Bill

Comments

Bill Craig said…
I'm gonna comment on my own entry.

My blog, so I can do whatever I want, right? :)

Take a close look at The Curly Shuffle video.

It's not only a cute novelty song, it's also a great collaboration of music and editing.

What I mean is, the words of the tune are right "in sync" with what we see.

Big deal, right?

Well, what if I told you there's one more thing you should notice?

LISTEN carefully to the SOUNDS you hear periodically, (the water, the groans, etc.)

Those weren't on the original record.

Whoever posted that video DUBBED those in himself, and it adds another dimension to the comedy of the whole thing.

Yeah, I know: Too much time on my hands, right? *HA-HA*

Bill

Popular posts from this blog

Skipping Ahead A Bit In The Memoirs

My EOAD Support FORCE

President Biden Plans To End Covid Emergency On May 11th