Planned Series: "Alzheimer's In The Workplace"

Hey Boys and Girls

A very close friend of mine just lost his job because of his Alzheimer-Related Dementia, and it got me to wondering how many others of us this may be affecting, so in the next few weeks, you'll be seeing some articles relating to this, and I hope that if you have a loved one or know of someone who's been let go because of AD, you'll share it with me? Confidentially, of course.

As for myself, I am still able to work, but am noticing some "taking up of slack" by my co-workers. It isn't that I cannot do the work, it's just that we are abnormally busy in the hospital and ER right now, and, being the only therapist on from 7p-7a, there are times when I need to be in 2 places at the same time and I cannot always do that. It is appreciated, but it also makes me wonder if I am slowing down, and because I have no "baseline" that's kind of hard to determine.

Looking forward to hearing from you and thanks for following the blog - it helps to know that you're there - it really does.



And for you Oldies, here's the original: Oh! You do know about crankin' up the volume, right? :)



Bill

Bill

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skipping Ahead A Bit In The Memoirs

My EOAD Support FORCE

President Biden Plans To End Covid Emergency On May 11th