"You Were Telling Me About That"

I am hearing this more and more often nowadays.

I'll be thinking I'm telling someone something new and I will have already told them a few days back.

A couple of nights ago, I think I ordered some Christmas presents over the phone but I'm not sure now. I suppose I could plead being very very absent-minded and call the company to see.

Stuttering and stammering is more noticeable. Even the neurologist noticed it during my appointment.

I read tonight that the Exelon patch worsens the Parkinson's, but I haven't noticed that myself, so maybe I'm one of those who won't be affected, and it's only been 2 days since I started with the patch, so I really am not giving it a chance.

Something was written over on my alz.org site about Alzheimer's being a terminal disease which really brought it home to me.

I realize this entry is a bit "disjointed", but I'll get it together again.

Seven days from today I'll be landing in Frankfurt and I am trying to get excited about seeing my friends and family again, but then I am wondering if they'll notice anything different about me. Still haven't decided if I should tell my friends.
(DEFINETELY not telling my uncle!) Maybe if I drink enougnh of my beloved German beer I'll spill it anyway. (The AD, not the beer!)

Here is the webcam from my hometown Rothenburg ob der Tauber: http://www.rothenburg.de/index.php?PHPSESSID=f9ab89640048fb7bf699272b83bcd342&get=1355 (You'll have to copy and paste, and remember they're 6 hours ahead of us, so it might be night-time when you check it)

Wonder what I'll sound like stuttering in German? ;) It's such a harsch-sounding language anyway with all its rolling r's and hard k's . Hope I don't spray my conversation partners! HA-HA!!!!!!!! :)

Well, that's it for now. Got three more nights to work and then vacation.

Hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving!

Thanks

Bill

Comments

Timespanner said…
Those webcam images look beautiful, Bill. I'll say it again -- have a wonderful trip, dear friend.

Lisa

Popular posts from this blog

Skipping Ahead A Bit In The Memoirs

My EOAD Support FORCE

President Biden Plans To End Covid Emergency On May 11th