Hallucinating?????

Yep, it's got to be the Exelon patch, because I wasn't doing it before I started wearing it, but yesterday sleeping in the daytime (due to my night-shift weekend job), I felt like I was in a Stephen King novel, and even though my eyes were shut, it seemed that I was seeing things very clearly through my eyelids.

Weird, huh?

But what's even weirder is that I was enjoying what I was experiencing!

I remember very clearly sitting by the ocean, playing my guitar and suddenly being swept into the water, guitar and all, and it was okay!

Then, in another segment, I was this young "drifter" who went from job to job and was very good at what I did. So much so that people didn't want me to leave.

But I stuttered, and the longer I stayed, the worse I stuttered.

Anyone wanna try to interpret these weird scenes? ;)

And no, I've never done LSD.

Have a great weekend!

Bill

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skipping Ahead A Bit In The Memoirs

My EOAD Support FORCE

President Biden Plans To End Covid Emergency On May 11th