Times When I May Not Be So Lovable

Many of the sites I mentioned previously talk about the personality changes one undergoes with AD. Not everyone will understand and that is something I understand very well, especially recently. My family is supportive, but as far as a "significant other" (are they still calling them that?), there is not one, and I would have to think very hard about asking someone to be that for me given the fact that this is going on.

Would it be fair to her to put her through those changes?

This is something I hope to address by reading the AD message boards.

On another subject (and back to the subject of supplements), you may want to check out the benefit of taking Turmeric which has many healing properties. I take it combined with Bromelain and Boswellia in capsule form three times a day. It has been linked to helping with anxiety, mental derangement and a number of intestinal problems including flatulence (!) which is a common side effect of both Aricept and Namenda.

This isn't intended as a recommendation of Turmeric for you without checking with your doc first - just a suggestion to educate yourself as to its properties.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skipping Ahead A Bit In The Memoirs

My EOAD Support FORCE

President Biden Plans To End Covid Emergency On May 11th