"Captain Trips"

Hello my friends,

Many of you will recognize the title of today's entry as the nickname of the virus that got loose from a government bio-warfare site in the novel The Stand. I hope that all of you have so far been able to escape our own pandemic  and that you are taking care of yourself and your loved ones.

This isn't going to be a "Tips From Bill" - kinda thing, although I am available for generic questions I can answer in my capacity as a retired respiratory therapist. For example, I might recommend the purchase of a pulse oximeter to measure the amount of oxygen in your bloodstream, but I would not mention a brand name. (Under the rules and regs of blogger/google, I can't do that anyway.). So if I can help any of you with those caveats in mind, send me your questions in the comments and I will be glad to answer them if I can.

If you're interested in the logistical aspect of Covid 19 I found  an informative video on YouTube from a group called Peak Prosperity  Chris Martensen does a great job of keeping people informed and separating the truth from the dreck.

With the advent of the Corona Virus we have all been forced to adapt to new lifestyles, and you will do whatever it takes to protect yourself and your loved ones. One activity many of us are guilty of is not calling relatives, friends and other important folks in our lives. Do that, please. You're probably holed up anyway, so you have the time. It might even keep you from becoming the "Donner Party" of your town.😊

Dondra and I have ordered a couple of board games, and since it's only the two of us and we keep clean as a routine, it will be just the two of us playing, Even a deck of cards will keep one occupied. You don't need me to recommend something you've already considered. I'm just letting you know what the two of us are doing

Stay safe and healthy and write me a note if you feel like it.

Thanks and sing along with this one.






Bill😎

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skipping Ahead A Bit In The Memoirs

My EOAD Support FORCE

President Biden Plans To End Covid Emergency On May 11th