Prostate Cancer-Free: Me

As of 1.20.20, my oncologist has diagnosed me as "cancer-free" with my PSA level being 0.16 ( down from 5.8). My Gleason Score remains a 9, however, since I am still a "risk" for the disease, and I will still have to take a hormone shot called Elegard and another called Prolia to help support my skeletal structure being that the hormone shot has a weakening effect on the bones. I have to take those every three months.

There are some side effects from the hormone shot, but so far I have not expressed a desire to shop at Victoria's Secret or dress in Dondra's underwear.😜

So for now, life goes on. I thank my friends and family for the get well wishes and prayers, and since I was always happiest playing my drums, I plan to get them out of the closet and play along to some classic rock music.








Thanks

Bill

Comments

Zwuckel1952 said…
HIPPHIPPHURRA!!!!!!
So gute Neuigkeiten!!! Ich freue mich sehr für dich!!! Und ich drücke ganz fest die Daumen, dass du weiterhin krebsfrei bleibst.
Das Foto....es erinnert mich sehr an frühere Zeiten :-))
Den Song mag ich auch. :-)
Und ich finde es ganz prima, dass du dein Schlagzeug wieder hervor holst!!!
Dir und Dondra ganz liebe Grüsse
Ilona
P:S:....ich bin gerade aus der Reha im Schwarzwald zurück gekommen und habe im März wieder mein Staging und hoffe , dass auch mich keine bösen Nachrichten erwarten...
Anonymous said…
HIPPHIPPHURRA!!!!!!
So gute Neuigkeiten!!! Ich freue mich sehr für dich!!! Und ich drücke ganz fest die Daumen, dass du weiterhin krebsfrei bleibst.
Das Foto....es erinnert mich sehr an frühere Zeiten :-))
Den Song mag ich auch. :-)
Und ich finde es ganz prima, dass du dein Schlagzeug wieder hervor holst!!!
Dir und Dondra ganz liebe Grüsse
Ilona
P:S:....ich bin gerade aus der Reha im Schwarzwald zurück gekommen und habe im März wieder mein Staging und hoffe , dass auch mich keine bösen Nachrichten erwarten...
Bill Craig said…
Vielen Dank, Ilona. Wir Beide hoffen dass Du auch gute Nachricht bekommst!

Alles Gute

Bill
Peatle Jville said…
Bill my brother good to see your health getting better on your blog.
Love to you and Dondra
From
Peatle Jville
Bill Craig said…
PETE!!!!! SO sorry I am just now answering this! I thought you had written it on Chordie and thanked you THERE for the message! Please excuse the oversight.

How are you and your Maree? I have kept all your songs you have written and sung for Dondra and myself and when I need a little "pick-me-up", I bring them up on my pc and listen to them again.

Thanks once again for your kind words, my brother and be safe and healthy!

Your Friend

Bill
Peatle Jville said…
Maree is all good Bill. I have just read Dondra's blog it is very good. Thank you for your post on chordie.
Much love and respect to you and Dondra.
Your Friend
Pete
Bill Craig said…
Hi, Pete

Thanks very much for the note and Dondra sends her thanks for following her blog. I've been trying for the longest to get her to start her own blog, so I am hoping she will continue to capture your interest.

Our best to you both and everyone on Chordie. Take care of each other!

Bill

Popular posts from this blog

Skipping Ahead A Bit In The Memoirs

My EOAD Support FORCE

President Biden Plans To End Covid Emergency On May 11th