D Update 10: The Rest Of It

One week today.

The lung guys (Georgia Lung) still are not satisfied with what they're seeing, and, as I mentioned before, they're seeing the symptoms but not the cause.

What's left is the echocardiogram, and "working in" a therapeutic dosage of Coumadin (a blood thinner) before we're discharged - but I don't see that happening until Thursday.

Meanwhile, she's in a lot of pain from the surgery and it looks like we're in for a long recuperation (14 days at least) time at home.

Dondra was originally scheduled for a neck fusion, but it has been postponed indefinitely.

A word about the nursing care: great! About the only complaint we have is that they can't remember to close the door all the way! LOL!

We'll both be glad to get back home and into our own bed!

===============================================================
===============================================================
If I have to look like somebody, I prefer to look like this guy.
I don't like hearing I look like Jerry Springer! :)



Please click to feed the animals.
The Animal Rescue Site

Thanks and Good Night!

Bill

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skipping Ahead A Bit In The Memoirs

My EOAD Support FORCE

President Biden Plans To End Covid Emergency On May 11th