"Bob" At Our Recent Oktoberfest Party, And A Dondra Update


This is my buddy, "Bob" who helps protect the house, having a  bit of Oktoberfest "cheer". I'll post some other pics later.

Dondra continues to recuperate, although she doesn't have much of an appetite at present. It's good that when I fix her something, I'm usually a little hungry too, so I eat what she doesn't want.

As I write, we're enjoying a lazy Sunday afternoon, just lying around and watching movies, with Bert squooshed in between us.
=================================================================
===================================================


=================================================================
====================================================
The Animal Rescue Site

Thanks,

Bill

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skipping Ahead A Bit In The Memoirs

My EOAD Support FORCE

President Biden Plans To End Covid Emergency On May 11th