This Just In.....

.......my SSDI hearing is scheduled for February, 2011. About time, right?

So I guess between now and then, we'll be getting all my documentation together (Dr's records, etc) and generally just preparing (which for me, means reading everything I can get my hands on, on how such a thing is conducted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you've been following the blog, you may have heard me mention the bicycle ride we completed in September, called C2CR2C and you may have followed us as we prepared and rode the highways from Texas to Georgia.

If you did, then you may have gotten to know "Team C2CR2C", consisting of myself, my wife Dondra, BillDL of Scotland, his friend Becky of California, and our friend Marty Neese, who was the co-manager of the ride and whose duties included, driving the support van, navigating, repairing the bike and giving me the moral support I needed.

In the last post, I wrote that Marty lost his 28 year old daughter Brandie to cancer on Nov 7th. Since that last post, BillDL has written a very moving tribute to Marty and Brandy. Since I felt that post/mention was kinda short and the website added as an edit, I am repeating it now for you to take a look and keep our friend Marty in your thoughts as this is the second tragedy he has had to endure, having lost his 10 year old son Josh to muscular dystrophy several years ago.

Please take a look and if you like, sign the guest book using the link BillDL has provided.

We love you, Marty and thank you for your dedication not only to our ride, but to your children as well.

Thanks

Bill, Dondra, BillDL and Becky

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skipping Ahead A Bit In The Memoirs

My EOAD Support FORCE

President Biden Plans To End Covid Emergency On May 11th