So How Was YOUR Week?

Mine was pretty good, considering what's going on with me.

For the first time in months, I picked up my accoustic and played a few tunes and formed those all-important callouses. Now I just have to keep it up, so I don't have to form them all over again.

Worked on The Ride about 30 hours this week. On the phone, on the net gettin' them sponsors signed up.

Still looking for a C2C R2C web domain/site, but so many good things have been happening for us, I can't but believe that a website will be happening soon.

Been e-mailing back and forth with my friend Bill in Scotland (who, incidentally co-adminsters WTB? with me to keep me straight and not get goofy with the passwords and username as I did a few months back), and I'm really fortunate to have him as my "computer guru".

Matter of fact, Bill sent me the following picture.(Supposedly of me taking my latest documentary evidence to my local Social Security office):



So.... I wish y'all a great weekend - supposed to be nice and sunny here, if not warm - and I'll leave you with a little bit of "soul music": Here Come The Mummies. Enjoy, and let that dirty mind have its way!



The Animal Rescue Site


Thanks,

B~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skipping Ahead A Bit In The Memoirs

My EOAD Support FORCE

President Biden Plans To End Covid Emergency On May 11th