I Can Hide My Own Easter Eggs, Y'all!

Seeing as I now have the "CRS" version of Alzheimer's (Can't Remember Shit), I told my friend Tommy (a fellow EOAD patient) this morning that little joke and made him laugh! It was great hearing my friend's laughter, since neither he nor I have had much to laugh about recently.

Tom invited me to come to Harrisburg (Pennsylvania) this Easter weekend, but the trains are all booked and I just got my car out of the shop, so Tom & Gerri (cute names, aren't they?) may I please have a raincheck?

We are expecting tornadoes here and the wind is already kicking up, so this will be a short entry.

Love to all and Happy Easter!



Bill

Comments

Ttom said…
Dudely,

Come anytime you can. Just let us know and we will make sure that diner is in the oven!
Bill Craig said…
Tom and Gerri!

Thanks so much and hope to see y'all soon!

Much love!

Bill

Popular posts from this blog

Skipping Ahead A Bit In The Memoirs

My EOAD Support FORCE

President Biden Plans To End Covid Emergency On May 11th