Happy Holidays To ALL My Friends

Jacquie Lawson e-cards

Beginning today, I want to take a break from the blogging to spend time with my grandson Julian, who is coming to spend the first part of the week with me. You met Julian in a prior blog entry entitled "Julian William Craig Loves Me......." (Please scroll down in the list to see his picture once more)

Before I leave, I wanted to share with you how very much it has meant to me that y'all are following the blog and I hope it has been of some interest both with the personal insights into Alzheimer Disease and the information I have included.

I feel very fortunate indeed to have friends such as you, many whom I don't know personally, but through www.alz.org, e-mails, this blog, and the message board The Straight Dope.

Your words of encouragement and support have kept me strong and positive during what has been an interesting three months, to be sure. Yes, I was bitter, and yes I was in denial, but now I am at war with this disease and I very much plan to come out the victor if I can.

While I am away, I will be making notes to be included in a future blog sometime after the holidays, so you'll know how they went for me.

So many of you have used the phrase "You are not alone!", that even though this will be the first Christmas in a very long time that I am without someone special to share it with, I truly believe that I will be in your thoughts, as all of you will be in mine.

I wish for you and your loved ones a very Happy Holiday Season, and thank you once again for being there for me. Please click on the image above to see and enjoy a Christmas card from me and Bert, my cat!

Love

Bill

Comments

Anonymous said…
Give Julian a hug from me, he is lucky indeed to have you for a grandad, and I you for a friend.
Merry Christmas, Hon!
Beth
Bill Craig said…
Hug given, received and returned with gratitude from both of us, Beth!

Thank you!

Bill
Jo said…
Have a wonderful Christmas, Bill and I hope you and your grandson have a great time together. Wishing you all the best - Jo
Margaret said…
Have a wonderful Holiday Season with your grandson, Bill. I look forward to reading more of your blog in the New Year.
Take good care of yourself.
Margaret/MoodIndigo1 at SDMB

Popular posts from this blog

Skipping Ahead A Bit In The Memoirs

My EOAD Support FORCE

President Biden Plans To End Covid Emergency On May 11th