World of Warcraft

At the suggestion of a friend, and to keep my memory sharp, I have begun playing WoW, a role playing game, and I am enjoying it immensely.

In addition to riding my bicycle, reading and playing guitar, I am staying busy and doing things I enjoy doing anyway, so I tend not to dwell on the AZ too much.

Also. recently I have begun spending time with my grandson Julian and am starting to teach him a few chords on the guitar. I find this very enjoyable as well. He's a very bright kid, and I find myself looking forward to his next visit with me.

I suppose what I am trying to convey is that keeping busy and occupying my mind creatively is a kind of self-help program, and in addition to the Namenda (10 mg a day), I hope to stay "ahead of the game".

The dysphagia hasn't reared its ugly head in the last few days, so I am hoping that this was a transient thing.

One thing I have noticed is that I am repeating myself either with questions or statements. Last week I told a joke to a friend I had told the week before. He was too polite to mention it, but I remembered it after the fact.

Also, I am hearing the phrase, "Don't you remember? I told you that.... blah.....blah....blah" a lot more often now. No problem remembering things that happened years ago, but if you told me something 30 minutes ago, there's a good chance I didn't retain it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Skipping Ahead A Bit In The Memoirs

My EOAD Support FORCE

President Biden Plans To End Covid Emergency On May 11th